|Cinematography & Video Production|
|Electrician (Residental & Commercial)|
|Graphic Arts & Printing Management|
|Hospitality and Culinary Arts|
|Law, Public Safety & Security|
|Welding & Metal Fabrication|
The Warren Tech Engineering & Architecture Career Program provides students with the skills needed to pursue a post-secondary education in Engineering, Design, Manufacturing and/or Architecture. The use of two dimensional and three dimensional Computer Aided Drafting and Design (CADD) software (AutoCAD, Inventor and Revit) is an essential tool applied within this program.
Students will develop the technological literacy and problem solving skills that are invaluable in their first year post-secondary education.
The program provides architecture practices involved in the design and layout of residential floor plans, elevations and site plans according to the National CAD Standard (NCS).
The program offers experiences in FIRST Tech Challenge (FTC) in which students design, build, program, and operate robots. Students call it “the hardest fun you’ll ever have!” Students develop STEM skills and practice engineering principles while realizing the value of hard work, innovation, raise funds, design and market their team brand, and do community outreach for which they can win awards.
Why you should choose a field in Engineering/Architecture.
- You can make a difference. Everywhere you look you’ll see examples of engineering or architecture that makes a difference in everyday life
- Be creative. Great outlet for the imagination—the perfect field for independent thinkers
- Work with great people. Engineering/Architecture takes teamwork, and you’ll work with all kinds of people inside and outside the field
- Solve problems and design things that matter. Come up with solutions no one else has thought of
- Never be bored. Creative problem solving skills will expose you to different ways of thinking
- Make a big salary. Engineers/Architects not only earn lots of respect, but they’re highly paid.
Even the starting salary for an entry-level job is impressive!
- Change the world. Imagine what life would be like without pollution controls to preserve the environment, life-saving medical equipment, or low-cost building materials for fighting global poverty
- All this takes engineering/architecture. In very real and concrete ways, engineers and architects save lives, prevent disease, reduce poverty, and protect our planet.
Warren County Technical School ♦ 1500 Route 57 ♦ Washington, NJ 07882 ♦ 908-689-0122 ♦ Fax 908-689-7699
Warren County Technical School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, sexual orientation or
age in its education programs and activities, including admission to or employment in such programs or activities.